Welcome to the
University Of Toronto Faculty Association
The purpose of the Association is to promote the welfare of the current and retired faculty, librarians, and research associates of the University of Toronto, the University of St. Michael's College, the University of Trinity College, and Victoria University, and generally to advance the interests of teachers, researchers and librarians in Canadian universities.
The Association is the official representative of the faculty and librarians on University employment matters which include salary, pension and benefit negotiations and workplace grievances. These duties are set forth in the Memorandum of Agreement, between the University of Toronto and The University of Toronto Faculty Association, consolidated as of December 31st, 2006.
|STEPHEN LEWIS: Excerpts from the C. B. Macpherson Lecture, March 20, 2013|
|Accessible Member Service Plan|
- SJAC Information Report #2
- Survey Results Overview Slides AGM 2013
- SJAC March 2013 Survey
- SJAC Information Report #1
- UTFA Response to MTCU Discussion Paper - October 3, 2012
- UTFA Letter to U of T Presidential Search Committee
- UTFA-USMC First Collective Agreement Ratified
- UTFA Bargaining Report #5 - July 6, 2012
- Provost's Reply to UTFA re Access Copyright - July 3, 2012
- Ontario Pension Reform and the U of T Pension Plan - June 26, 2012