UTFA AGM 2020
All UTFA members are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Tuesday, April 14th, from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
George Ignatieff Theatre, 15 Devonshire Place
In her last public speech as President, Cynthia Messenger will reflect on her many years of service at UTFA, and she will explore the challenges that lie ahead.
The agenda is forthcoming.
UTFA Presidential Election 2020
- Chief Returning Officer announces UTFA Presidential Election
- 2020 Presidential Election Guidelines
- UTFA 2020 Presidential Election homepage
News from the U of T Admin
- Celebrating & Recognizing Black History Month at the University of Toronto
- Latest coronavirus updates for the U of T community
- Child Care Benefit Application open—Apply by March 12, 2020
- HR Service Centre (HRSC) to launch on February 10, 2020
- U of T partners with CAMH: Student Mental Health
- U of T creates memorial scholarship
- U of T takes steps to protect and inform community members during coronavirus outbreak
- Frequently Asked Questions from the U of T Community About Coronavirus
- Government of Canada: 2019 novel coronavirus: Outbreak update
- 'Show up for people': U of T expert on what's fueling xenophobia amid the coronavirus outbreak
- City of Toronto: Novel Coronavirus 2019 nCoV
- CUPE statement: Novel Coronavirus