CRA’s T2200 Tax Form and the Professor

February 6, 2020
Printer-friendly versionSend by emailPDF version

This advisory provides information on the customary use of the CRA’s T2200 form for claiming employment expenses, as an academic staff member or grant recipient. It also discusses possible options in the event that the institution refuses to issue a T2200 form. It is not specific legal advice or tax advice. The advisory is available on-line in the members’ only section of the CAUT website.