Dear UTFA colleagues,
You are invited to UTFA's Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Tuesday, April 25 from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. via Zoom. Click here to register.
This year’s AGM will feature 3 interactive presentations.
- Pursuing salary catch-up and more, post Bill 124: Dialogue with your Chief Negotiators.
- UTFA President Terezia Zorić and Vice-President Jun Nogami
- Faculty, Librarian, and Staff housing affordability programs: What are the most promising approaches?
- Strengthening our collective voices at UofT: How bargaining works and why it needs to change.
- UTFA in conversation with panelists from McMaster, Toronto Metropolitan University, Waterloo, and Western; moderated by OCUFA President Sue Wurtele
There will be opportunities for Q & A throughout the meeting. We also welcome potential questions for the presenters/panelists in advance. Please submit yours when you register or after you register via email@example.com.
More details, including the special UTFA AGM Newsletter containing annual reports from Executive members, as well as the Association’s audited financial statements, will follow in mid-April.
Remember to mark the date in your calendar and to register to attend today!
I look forward to seeing you on April 25!